November 2, 2010

Cupcakes in a JAR!!!

Hello!!! We have missed you all sooooo much and are sooooo excited about all the changes we are going through! Oh, Sugar! is coming along GREAT! We are having so much fun and our clients are loving the change! Today, I was in search of a great favor that was SUPER non-traditional! I always advise brides to stick with items guests can EAT for their wedding favor! Unless they have an unlimited budget and can give something totally over the top, edible items are THE BEST! Your wedding guests can enjoy it when they get home and reminisce about all the lovely elements of your BIG DAY!!! So, its the perfect little morsel...
...
I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE Red Velvet Cake! I wanted it for our wedding but we have chosen to go with something a bit more traditional... So, when I came across this, I fell in love! It's the best of both worlds!!! Your guests can take home a jar full of Red Velvet Cake! They get to eat their cake and take it with them too!!! It's perfect!!! You could do this with just about anything... That's the beauty of it! You could do Chocolate Cake, you could do Carrot Cake, you could even do a little trifle! It could be precious!!! I would DEFINITELY put a cuter label and ribbon on it but that's an easy fix... Take a look!
This project is so adorable (and looks sooooooo tasty) I could hardly wait to share it with you! I think just about anything in a mason jar is instantly charming, but red velvet cupcakes??? REALLY??? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
The spoons tied to the jar with bakers twine is really a finishing touch and I am pretty sure these would be perfect for showers, wedding favors, even hostess gifts... The options are endless with this one!!! It's PERFECT!!!
...
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment