May 24, 2011

Finding Musical Inspiration - EVEN on American Idol!!!

Ok... So, I just finished watching the finale of American Idol! Yes... It's true! I have to say that it still is one of my most favorite shows. Maybe it's the absolute passion and obsession for music that I have always had and that secret dream that somehow I could become a singing star... But, every year, I look forward to the moment that American Idol starts... This year has been a show unlike any other! The contestants have been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! They all were so incredibly talented but I have to say that from the moment she auditioned, I said that I was CONFIDENT that Lauren Alaina would win! Tonight, she stood there just as gorgeous, classy and confident as ever and sang probably one of the most BEAUTIFUL songs I have heard in a LONG TIME!!!


THANK YOU LAUREN ALAINA! Thank you for the PERFECT, MOST BEAUTIFUL tribute to Mother's... That song is AMAZING! I see a BRAND NEW HIT for upcoming weddings... Mother / Son Dances, video montages and tributes to mothers... YAY!!! I LOVE IT!!! Check it out... I have attached a link to the video of her performing it. The words are PERFECTION!!!






3 comments:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your site offered us with valuable information to work
    on. You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
    Also see my webpage :: network transfer simultaneously

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally
    right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site shooting games online

    ReplyDelete