March 21, 2011

Wedding Photo Booth - "Stuck Like Glue"

Hello my friends!!! Oh... HOW I HAVE MISSED ALL OF YOU!!! It's been way too long!!! It has been a crazy 4 months but Joe and I finally said, "I DO," and I feel like life is finally starting to get back to normal! The wedding was FABULOUS if I do say so myself... I have sooooooo much to post and I promise that I will... But, I worked on something last night that I just cannot wait to share with you...



At the wedding, we decided that we wanted to make sure that we captured all of our guests so we decided to have a Photo Booth. We didn't do anything crazy cause we wanted great shots of everyone but we did add our own little personal touch! Our Photo Booth Photographer, Tina Celle, was AWESOME!!! We had her drop a white backdrop and paint a BIG RED HEART with "T + J" inside... IT WAS PRECIOUS!!! It looked soooo cute and photographed sooooo well! I got the disc of pics on Thursday and Tina took nearly 350 photographs. And, they are ALL awesome! I picked my favorites and put together a video with music for all of you to enjoy! We are going to send the video to our guests thanking them for being a part of all of it and are also printing pictures of each of them and including them in our Wedding Thank You Notes! WHOO HOO!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!! This was just one of the MANY personal touches we had on our big day and I cannot wait to share all of them with you but here's a taste...



No comments:

Post a Comment