March 29, 2010

Announcing Lynn Lugo's 2010 NEW Collection - IT'S FABULOUS!!!

Today, I received word that Lynn Lugo has launched her 2010 line! Love these fashion forward styles -- the one shoulder style is extremely popular as we head into peak ordering season for Fall 2010 brides. And don't forget, any bodice style can be mixed and matched with any skirt style, so you have hundreds of style options for every bridesmaid, no matter how tall, petite or curvy! The designs are EXTREMELY fashion forward yet stay somewhat classic. None of these dresses would cause you to wish you had chosen something different when you look back at your wedding photos 20 years from now... Take a look!



Lynn is AWESOME! She offers a WIDE VARIETY of colors... I have a friend that wants COPPER for her fall wedding in AZ and she HAS NOT been able to find it. Well... Lynn has copper! It is absolutely gorgeous! Her colors are FANTASTIC!!


Wouldn't this be soooo fun for a beach wedding??? LOVE IT!!!



I think these are stunning! I love the one-shoulder look! It is sooo sexy and sooo stylish!

It really is super flattering!!!





I don't know what it is... But this long gown with the STUNNING ruffled shrug is sooooo fun to me! I don't know why but I LOVE IT! I would obviously do it in a different color but I think it is just soooo glamorous!!!


This is super cute too!!!


These are really fun and different too!

Have some fun browsing through her new collection. Her prices are pretty reasonable too! http://www.lynnlugo.com/ Let me know what you think!!! I AM EXCITED!!! Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment