March 30, 2010

Ringing in THE BRIDE...

Today I was doing research for a wedding and was on the hunt for a ULTRA COOL idea for the bridal entrance. Something really out of the norm... Something that guests would remember and would be SUPER CUTE! I came across this and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!



As the flower girls walk down the aisle and the bride prepares to enter, the flower girls walk down the aisle and ring bells... This features the little ones ringing old cow bells... I think it would be soooo fun!!! I also think it would be fun to find a great quote about ringing bells and tie a tiny little bell to each chair and ask the guests to ring the bells when it is time for the bride to appear! It would be AMAZING! Think about it... Nearly 100 bells ringing! I LOVE IT!!! Something different that your guests wouldn't forget FOR SURE!!! Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment