March 3, 2010

"Love Birds" take the Cake!!!

I am ALWAYS on the lookout for GREAT cake toppers! I love ANYTHING non-traditional and CUTE! So, when I came across these ADORABLE "lovebirds" on www.etsy.com, I just had to share them with you! Aren't they sweet??? I LOVE THEM!!!
~
The wedding cake is such a special part of the whole experience. It's one of the first things guests look for when they enter your wedding reception! I PROMISE! I see it EVERY TIME!!! So, try and find something really personal to adorn your gorgeous wedding cake with...

These timeless, contemporary snow white birds nestle together, interlocking their necks in an embrace... It's just so sweet and romantic!



I LOVE these copper love birds that have a gorgeous patina to them...
SOOO PRETTY!


These are precious too!!!



And for the more casual rustic wedding... These are adorable!



Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment