March 18, 2010

Decanters... Make your Beverages BEAUTIFUL!!!

Yesterday, I met with a client who I am working with on a Rehearsal Dinner and we are doing a REALLY GREAT beverage station. Ironically, we BOTH have these FANTASTIC decanters. We had never even discussed them and she mentioned she wanted to use hers yesterday. It was sooo funny! She has two and I have 5! WHOO HOO! We are set! So, I thought I would share with you all the "Collection" of decanters I have collected over the years! I use them ALL THE TIME! They are soooo great! They are a fantastic investment and are really affordably priced! I have built my collection from ZGallerie but am always looking for new ones... I just thik they are so much fun!




This one is my favorite! It is pretty big and soooo beautiful full of fresh fruit!!!



This is a new one!!! SOOOO MUCH FUN! I would do this with infused vodka! If you know you are having an event, make this a month in advance with pineapple, blueberries and raspberries... IT WILL BE THE TALK OF THE PARTY!



This would be fantastic for wine!!!




This is a new one too! Pretty cool!!!

See... the smallest little touches make such a statement!!!



Tonight, I am meeting with a new bride and I have to say... I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! She is just the cutest!!! I have soooo many fun ideas to share with her and I know she is going to love them! Her wedding is in October. So, I am off! It's a night of "Wine and Wedding Talk..." Is there really ANYTHING BETTER??? :) Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment