July 21, 2010

Ballerina Bride - SOOO PRETTY!





Ballerina Bride from Cloud Nine Creative on Vimeo.

Ok, so yesterday in my daily reading of my FAVORITE blogs, I came across this video... It is FABULOUS behind the scenes moments of the WedLuxe magazine photo shoot "Ballerina Bride." It is absolutely precious! Cloud Nine creative, the publishers of WedLuxe magazine filmed it and the video features Heather Ogden, a principle dancer with the National Ballet of Canada. The video also features one of Stephanie James Couture's precious tea length dresses... It appears around the 1:44 mark.

Anyways, I just thought this was ENTIRELY too cute not to share! I am seriously considering a tea length dress for the wedding and the video just made me smile! Plus, the bride is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment