February 8, 2010

Love is in the air...

So, being that Valentine's Day is less than a week away, I am feeling like this week is going to be dedicated to all things Valentine's and Cupid related! Today, we will be looking at having a Valentine's Wedding. As cliche as it may sound... It could be QUITE romantic! I found lots of things RED and pieced together some ideas I think you will enjoy! I am TOTALLY in the Valentine's mood now and am looking forward to spending it with my sweetheart... At the least, maybe I can get you all feeling butterflies and loving romantic thoughts too!


All of this is so great! I love the tablescape for the reception! It's just gorgeous! The big grouping of red Chinese paper lanterns over each table! STUNNING! How about those red chopsticks... Set one at each place setting... And the red goblets? You can rent those! And that red chandelier! AMAZING!!! Love the Waterford Crystal champagne flutes too! I have seen these in person and they are HUGE! They are absolutely spectacular! Perfect for a wedding toast on Valentine's Day! The Red Valentino Bow Peep Toe Pump is HOT HOT HOT!!! If you are willing to have some Asian flair at your wedding, the takeout boxes are adorable... And of course, what would I put in them... NOTHING OTHER THAN Red Velvet Cake balls dipped in chocolate for your guests to take home! HEAVENLY!!!

Here are some gorgeous invitations. One a bit more modern and the other timeless and gorgeous! I love them both and so appropriate for Valentine's Day! Let me tell you... the selection of RED wedding invitations out there is TERRIBLE! SO CHEESY! But these ones just hit the mark!!!


And how about this getaway car!!! FANTASTIC! My mom actually had this car when she was 16 in a convertible... Yes! It was a gorgeous red convertible and she still has it! Wouldn't that be a fun way to exit your wedding??? SO COOL!!!


Here are some fun ideas of ways you can incorporate Valentine's into your food at your wedding... Look at this Beet Salad? The beets were cut into hearts... ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!!! I think I might make this salad for Joe one night this week... TOO CUTE! And how about these ice cream sandwiches and the candied apples! PERFECTION!!! The chocolate covered strawberries are a standard but great idea to roll them in pistachios!
So, get ready! Happy HEART Day is almost here! Have you found the perfect little something that says you mean the world to me and you fill my heart with more joy than you will ever know??? Are you feeling Cupid about to strike with his love arrow? Well, if not, hopefully by the end of the week I will have inspired you! I have lots of fun ideas to share with you from great homemade gifts even YOU can make and look like a star to great ideas for handmade Valentine's cards... Just wait! LOVE IS IN THE AIR...
Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment