February 9, 2010

A Valentine's Engagement Photo Session...

The countdown is on.... Just 6 more days until Valentine's Day! I can feel it in the air! I was at the card shop yesterday and found myself just enamored with watching people reading Valentine's cards. Some were giggling and laughing over a comedic card dismissing the holiday and bringing "power to being single." And some were sighing a big deep breath because they were obviously soooo in love! It was quite an interesting little thing to watch... Of course, I am THE BIGGEST HOPELESS ROMANTIC of them all, so I love Valentine's Day. But, most of all, I love that I am loved EVERY DAY by the absolute LOVE of my LIFE!


Today, I am SOOOOOO excited to share this stunning session with you guys! I came across this photo session from Vania + Christine of Simply Bloom Photography. This couple is getting married Valentine's Weekend and decided to do their engagement photos with a Valentine's Theme. They wanted to really set the scene for their wedding and in my opinion - THEY SUCCEEDED!!!! The photos are absolutely gorgeous! Wouldn't this be sooooo much fun??? If you are having a Valentine's Day wedding or are just SUPER ROMANTIC and whimsical - this would be fantastic! I love it!!! So, I am sharing the photos with you and I have also included some of my favorite quotes about love! I am trying really hard to get all of you in the spirit or hearts and cupids... Is it working yet???




"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever." ~ Anonymous



"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in." ~ Morrie Schwartz

"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you!" ~ Roy Croft



"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." ~ Judy Garland


"I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you." ~ Anonymous


"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever." ~ Amy Tan



"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning." ~ Anonymous


"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." ~ Brandi Snyder


"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ~ Dr. Seuss


"Love is patient, love is kind.It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails." I Corinthians 13:4-8



"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out." ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

So... What do you think??? Isn't it fun? Arrows, feathered wings, red paper hearts!!! I LOVE IT!


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment