March 11, 2010

Baby's Breath - A breath of fresh air!!!

So, I am talking to a client right now that wants to consider using Baby's Breath as the main flower for her wedding... I know... For most of my existence, I have NOT been an advocate of what I affectionately call "Baby's Barf!" But, I think that I might change my mind... Don't alert the experts, OK... I actually think it is REALLY PRETTY!!! They are having a winter white wedding and want to accent with wood shades of brown and the most pale pink I can find.
~
So, I did some looking and look what I found... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! She ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! What do you think??? Isn't it sweet???

I love the mix of flowers.... I love the baby's breath and the anemone's and the white carnations... I just think this table is GORGEOUS! And look at that precious cake...


I told her to alternate between the tables shown above and this table...
It will be soooo pretty!

And this as your centerpiece on the place cards table... And maybe some of these on the buffet tables... It is sooooo pretty!
~
What do you all think? I just think it is soooo elegant!


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment