March 12, 2010

"How Sweet it is..."

Ok... It's a fact! I have fallen head over heels for Cocopotamus! Check out these amazing chocolates and truffles... They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!


Aren't they precious... I think they are absolutely GORGEOUS! They come in tons of different flavors and have HILARIOUS names... Check them out! http://www.cocopotamus.com/



I would probably order them in bulk and package them myself for wedding favors. Their packaging is pretty generic and plain! Not really appropriate for a wedding... But, if you got some great boxes, they would make the perfect favors... And if you really wanted to do something special, you could package them in cute little boxes and have them delivered as a turn down amenity the night of the wedding with a precious little note... Maybe the note could read:
"You know you have fallen in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams..."
~ Dr. Seuss
**
"So, fall asleep love, loved by me... for I now know love because I am loved by thee."
~Robert Browning Hamilton
**
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without complexities or pride. I love you because I know no other way then this. So close that your hand, on my chest, is my hand. So close, that when you close your eyes, I fall asleep."
~ Patch Adams
**
I just love these! I think they are fantastic!!! Here's wishing you a sweet and loving weekend! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment